Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][FREE][D&D 5e][21+][Thursday 9:30pm EST]Rime of the FrostMaiden

Game : D&D 5e Campaign : Icewind Dale Rime of the Frostmaiden Location : Discord Virtual   Tabletop : Roll20 (You will need beyond20 installed to roll dice) Time : Thursday 9:30pm EST Weekly Age : 21+ Experience needed : Any Good afternoon fellow adventurers!   I am looking for 3 people to join me in an adventure to the far north in Icewind Dale.  The game will be ran on Thursdays at 9:30pm EST on Discord and Roll20.  No experience necessary but we do ask that you are willing to learn to roleplay not just roll-play.  We do ask that you have a good mic, a stable internet connection, and are reliable to show up weekly.  We are only going to run a 4 person group so attendance is pretty important.   If you're interested please fill out the following information.   Name:  Age:  D&D Experience: Can you commit to the time weekly: Discord Information: 
Name: Corvo Age: 22 D&D Experience: I am fairly new to D&D and have only played a couple one shots. I have loved what I have played so far and look forward to experiencing more.  I come with another player who is also fairly new to D&D. He is the same age as me and also wants to experience more. We both love a good mix of roleplay and combat. We are available for your time to play. If you have room for another player I also have one more guy the same age that would love to play.  Can you commit to the time weekly: We can commit to the weekly time and are CST.  Discord Information: My discord is Corvo#6608 We have good mics and internet connect. We can also be reliable to show up to play each week. If you do not have room for the third guy from my party I understand. The two of us would love to play though. 
Name: Dave Age: 25 D&D Experience: I have played on and off since 2013, and have experience playing pathfinder 1e, 2e, and DND 5e, though I'd like to experience more of what 5e has to offer. I enjoy a good balance between roleplay and combat.  Can you commit to the time weekly: I will be able to commit to game weekly, I am also in EST. Discord Information: Muridis95#7017 I have a decent quality mic and I use a wired connection for whenever I use my laptop. 
Hi Viz, Sounds like a fun campaign. I'm definitely interested. A little about me. I played a ton of D&D in junior high almost 40 years ago. And now I'm having a blast getting back into the game. I'm already in two other campaigns, so I've got the basics of 5e and Roll20 down. Solid Internet, quality mic, reliable, etc. Retired technology nerd. I prefer casters, got a Sorcerer ready to go. Or I could play another class if it would help party balance. I try to be agreeable.
Name: Rick/Rickolas/Akechi Age: 29 D&D Experience: Been playing 5e since 2016 as well as DM'ing a few long term campaigns. I enjoy both rp and combat, if asked for a measurement I'd say 60% rp/40% combat Can you commit to the time weekly: Yes, I can be on time and have fridays off so I can go as long as the group wants/needs. I have a stable internet connection and have not received any complaints about my headset/mic Discord Information: Akechi#4680
Name: David Age: 23 D&D Experience: Only played a one-shot before Can you commit to the time weekly: Yes I can Discord Information: randomname#8464
Name: Dave Age: 52 D&D Experience: Started with AD&D 1st edition back in the late 70s. Played/ran 5e since it came out & been on roll20 for 7 years. Can you commit to the time weekly:Yes Discord Information: Wandarer#6134
Name: Roger Age: 35 D&D Experience: Been playing for about 10 years and dming for about 4 years. In the age of COVID I am in multiple campaigns a week. I love all the pillars of D&D;  strong roleplay, intense battles and creative puzzles/exploration.  Can you commit to the time weekly: Yes Discord Information: Kin#0883 Would be happy to do an interview to see if we mesh.