Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

optgroup elements missing in sandbox vs live server

Edited 1608570253
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi I have a character sheet I have created that has some select elements with optgroups elements logically grouping option elements If I run a campaign on the live server with this sheet, the optgroups are rendered as expected If I run a sandbox campaign with this sheet, the optgroups are NOT rendered, and if I inspect the HTML with the debug console, there are no optgroups, it looks like they have been removed from the DOM -- yet the option elements they encapsulate are present, resulting in a select with a bunch of option elements and no logical separation between them I have tried with Chrome & Firefox, they both show the same problem : no optgroup's in a sandbox campaign... Is this a known bug ?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I didnt realise optgroups were supported anywhere on roll20. Handy. If they aren't working on sandbox, it would be very nice to have them there.
Can report the same bug happening to me. Thanks, GiGs, for the heads-up to this page. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9815589/optgroup-failing-to-populate-in-sandbox/?pageforid=9816990" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9815589/optgroup-failing-to-populate-in-sandbox/?pageforid=9816990</a>
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh Yes, I posted that as well, one month ago. And did not get any feedback I'm fed up with Roll20 unresponsiveness. They cannot invoke the increase of support tickets/reports due to more people playing online with the pandemic, as it has been almost one year now, so they just had to power up their servers or hire more people.&nbsp; I'll be switching to either Foundry VTT or lets-role in the coming months