Are you looking for a 5E game for your character to shine? I run solo or co-op campaigns completely custom-built for you and your characters. We will sit down and go over exactly what D&D adventuring is with you and I will custom make a world to your specifications. Do you like to role-play more? We will role-play, like combat, grab your favorite weapon and hold on tight, or perhaps a balance between the two? Either way, I'm a relaxed DM that listens and balances games to your specifications. I charge per playtime hour so the price is the same for solo or duo players. Games will be $20per hour (playtime no charge for dev. time). I use dynamic lighting and background music.   This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of <$20 per session hr, Via Pay Pal, per session >. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. PLAY BY POST , I also run PBP games using discord and roll20 for combat. These are $60 per month. I have always responded to posts within 24 hours, but have an allowed 48-hour window. These requirements can be adjusted depending on customer wants/needs.   This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of <$60 per month, Via Pay Pal, per month>. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. I also run group premade games at $10-15 per person. If anything above interests you please let me know I look forward to hearing from you.