Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3D Dice

Hello, when I have tried to throw 3D dice, I can only get a max of 15 to roll before it doesn't throw anymore. Should this happen or is there a setting I need to change?

Edited 1608580935
Gold
Forum Champion
There is an upper limit of the number of 3D dice that it will/can show in one roll. You can still be rolling more dice & get the result in chat, but there is a limitation on the number of 3D dice that gets 3D drawn in a single throw. I'm not sure if 15 is the limit, but I could believe it. Each one that rolls takes processing power for the dice physics. I don't know what would happen if they allow more or unlimited, my guess at some point it could crash people's web browser, probably affecting lower-end computers first, so this limitation is probably a stop-gap measure. There is not an official setting to change this, there might be a hack or workaround.