Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unsure if this is possible but...

I want to make a macro as a player to either roll a dice and it choose a random quote (That I gave it before hand). I did some reading that rollable tables was the way for it to work but as a player I don't think I can.  I know I can just make a query macro and I select from that... but was hoping more for the random factor? Like I roll a d10 it gets 8 and it shouts "Well Y-yeah? You're bad!"
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Your best bet is to get your GM to create the table for you so you can roll on it when you want.
Okay, thank you! I figured that may have been the only solution. 
Can you create the table in your own game and then import it into your DM’s game with th transmogrifier if he gives you GM permission?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Transmogrifier doesn't work across accounts.  You could get your GM to create a game and GM you in it, then create it there for him to Transmogrifier across.