Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Paid] Pulp Call of Cthulhu Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign Sunday 10 Jan 12 noon CST

Edited 1611600302
Howdy- I am starting a Pulp Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign with a maximum of four players. The game will start on Sunday 31 Jan 2pm CST.&nbsp; If interested in joining&nbsp; please send PM and I will voice chat with you to make sure you are a proper fit for the group.. Please be reliable and have reliable internet.The campaign will be set in the 1920's and use the pulp CoC rules retro fitted to the 1920's era. The campaign will start out in Providence RI as the players are called upon by a good freind Josh Winscott to investigate strange goings on in his newly inherited manor. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/188043/pulp-call-of-cthulhu-7e-masks-of-nyarlathotep" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/188043/pulp-call-of-cthulhu-7e-masks-of-nyarlathotep</a> The game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50.00 per a month per a player payable through Paypal. This is a pay to play campaign (though not super expensive),&nbsp; Invoices will be sent&nbsp;&nbsp; at the end of each month IE January is free then at the end of&nbsp; February and at the end each month there after,&nbsp; you will be invoiced for $50.00. ( January is free to see if you like my GM'ing style before committing to the full blown campaign) Each session will run from 2pm noon to around 5pm CST on Sunday afternoons.
bump Looking for one more player. We have not started the MoN campaign just yet. Plan right now is too run the players through some pre campaign adventurers in the first half of February before going on to the Campaign proper. This is too see if the group gel's and my DM'ing style ok with the group. The game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50.00 per a month per a player payable through Paypal. This is a pay to play campaign (though not super expensive),&nbsp; Invoices will be sent&nbsp;&nbsp; at the end of each month IE January is free then at the end of&nbsp; February and at the end each month there after,&nbsp; you will be invoiced for $50.00. ( January is free to see if you like my GM'ing style before committing to the full blown campaign) Each session will run from 2pm noon to around 5pm CST on Sunday afternoons.