Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Free][5e] Level 8 New Years One-shots on the 30 & 31

The Temporal Clock Tower A mysterious obsidian obelisk has appeared on the outskirts of the kingdom, and in its wake unusual temporal effects have begun to affect the surrounding countryside and nearby villages. Pockets of “increased time passage” have been accelerating the aging process of creatures and structures. Sometimes those affected age only by a few years, and other times they are aged to ruin, decay, and dust. The range of the effects seem to be expanding, and panic among the locals has prompted mass migrations as villagers flee from the tower’s curse. Hi everybody, just running a few free one-shots at 7 PM EST on the 30 and 1 PM EST on the 31 for the end of 2020. Send off this rancid year with a bang, by climbing to the top of a mysterious clock tower! This dungeon should only take 2-3 hours, possibly even 90 minutes if you're really rolling :) Apply below: Preferred name/Pronouns: Age: Session to play (or both and I can place you): Character idea: Your New Year's resolution: Characters will be level 8. Starting stats will be a flat spread: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8. Anything from WotC's official books is allowed, including Tasha's variant race rules. Lucky feat is forbidden. Other than that, go hog wild! **Note: Audio will be run over discord.**
Hello, Preferred name/Pronouns: Helen Age: 37 Session to play (or both and I can place you): first choice is 30 Dec  Character idea: Human Cleric (War Domain) Your New Year's resolution: N/A (unless ‘wanting to work out Roll20 macros’ counts?!)
Preferred name/Pronouns: He/Him Age: 57 Session to play (or both and I can place you): The 31st Character idea: Rain is a female Aasimar Warlock of the Celestial, Pact of the Tome. Once a shabti (a funerary statue left in a tomb to serve as a proxy for the deceased in the afterlife), Rain was given a semblance of life by the gods for their own inscrutable ends, gifted with a portion of divine power, and sent forth to make her way in the world. Thus far she has managed to make do, but has discovered her powers make her better suited to the life of an adventurer than any common path. Your New Year's resolution: To try and make 2021 suck less than 2020.

Edited 1609190816
Preferred name/Pronouns: Jacob/he Age: 35 Session to play (or both and I can place you): Both please Character idea: Diviner Wizard Your New Year's resolution: drink more Eggnog (unless ‘wanting to work out Roll20 macros’ counts?!)
Preferred name/Pronouns: Nick/He/Him Age: 23 Session to play (or both and I can place you): Both please? Character idea: Krod, a nearly 300 pound goblin barbarian.  Your New Year's resolution: Generic resolution #23