To explain the kind of thing I am looking for and enjoy doing; I like being the purser (read: 'accountant') for the group in traveler and often end up doing it. I get a fair bit of enjoyment from balancing the books and calculating and automating the book keeping so every one else doesn't have to in game.  I like helping out the GM were i can and i will do my dam best to show up on time regularly. What am i like as a player?: To put it simply i am willing to play whatever the group needs and hell; i like being a support character. I am adaptable and dont mind changing to adapting to fit the group/GM so long as i am given time to set my expectations and am aware of what im walking into. I will do my best to bring creative and interesting characters to the table, taking into account were the group currently is and what they need to try to make a character that is easy to slide in and doesn't need GM hand waving to fit into the story;  if you want i will write a multi page story or log from that characters perspective or someone else's about them . Why am i making the post?: i am bored and im looking for a solid game to fill my Sundays that gives me something fun to do and is reliably going to be happening. What types of systems am i looking for: 40k Traveler stars without number any sci-fi system General information: Name:  Owen Age:  19  Discord:  Gordon519#6850