Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

GUI Skins/Themes for Roll20

Here is an idea: I'm fond of interesting, immersive GUIs. Right now we have a "default" white Roll20 interface: white for the windows, displacement bars, handouts, etc. What if we could change the colors, or even add some texture as a "skin" or "theme". Even web browsers like Chrome support it. Virtual tabletops like Tabletop Forge (web based) or Fantasy Grounds II also allow it. I don't dislike white color, but for instance in certain genres/settings (horror or mystery for instance) black could be more suitable. On the other hand, I know that this is an aesthetical thing, not a priority.
That would eb nice, themed for the game to play. Dragons and magic for a fantasy game, starships and laser pistols for a Sci-Fi, etc.
Indeed Hector. However, if the developers want to support this request at a minimum level, even being able to just change and customize the default colors of the Roll20 interface can work wonders.
This is not a priority. It's a fine idea-- but implementation will not be for a long, long time.
Nolan T. Jones, In any case, thanks for listening. We'll wait.
True, eye candy is nice, but I think hitting the functional aspects to improve (an already great system) quality a higher priority.
This is not a priority. It's a fine idea-- but implementation will not be for a long, long time. In any case, I'd like to see it sooner than later.