Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

What Happened to Moving Player Avatars to Different Maps/Pages?

I used to do this, before the new page/map view mechanism came in, by grabbing an avatar and dragging it to a different map. This does not seem to work anymore.  We are about to start a one-off session and the DM is unable to do this and so am I. Please how does one do it now?
I've just tried it and it works as it always did (for me at least), grab the avatar icon from beside the players name and drag it to the map page icon and that map then appears on the players screen. I use a second account to test how things appear from a players point of view and it worked fine with that account.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If you have any extensions installed, try disabling them to verify they aren't breaking things.
Oenanthe said: I've just tried it and it works as it always did (for me at least), grab the avatar icon from beside the players name and drag it to the map page icon and that map then appears on the players screen. I use a second account to test how things appear from a players point of view and it worked fine with that account. The Aaron said: If you have any extensions installed, try disabling them to verify they aren't breaking things. Thank you both.  It is working now.   My and my friend's issue was grabbing the name bar on the left side where those three lines appear (similar to a browser menu indicator).  If I grab the picture or anywhere else on the name bar it works. Really and truly appreciate the quick replies!  :)  -- Tim
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ah, great!