Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

possible bug? opinions?

Just now i was making a fighter(battlemaster)/Druid 3/4...i took spells and such..but this is what it shows for his spellcasting ability and dc save for spells..is it bugged or am i just having a brain fart?

Edited 1609280019
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The charactermancer struggles with multiclassing & spellcasters. Just click on NONE and select Wisdom from the drop-down manually.
got it thanks :)

Edited 1609294785
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problem - I usually skip anything caster-related when I multiclass (especially multiclassing two spellcasters) as the charactermancer makes a mess of spell lists, spell slots etc, and just do it manually afterwards. HP, traits & class features are usually fine, though! My druid/barbarian mutli got... 9 cantrips, for some reason? 3 = 3... all good so far. 3 + 0 = 9? OK... go and have a lie down, charactermancer.