Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Limit race and/or class choices with charactermancer?

Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello! Is there a way to enforce limits on race and/or class availability in the Charactermancer? Ideally I'd like a blacklist that I can populate with races and classes that aren't viable in my game. If it helps, I'm a pro member. Thanks! Senjak
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The best option you can do is exclude sources: Volo's, Xanathar's etc. It's actually very analogous to paper books. You can remove a book from your bookshelf, but not really tear pages out of your book. Your best bet is to do what a face to face DM would do. Talk to your players and tell them what they can use.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Oh well, I'd hoped that there was a way to do that; however, your suggestion is the best overall.