Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Ammo and ChatSetAttr possibly not triggering sheetworkers

Edited 1609367325
I know there are some AFAIK still unresolved Roll20 issues between API and sheetworkers, but I'm not sure if this is the same type of issue. Please share your ideas/advice! Sheet: Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 The sheet allows you to specify how an items quantity is calculated into the overall bulk. For example, 10 arrows have a bulk of L (treated as 0.1, or 0.01 per arrow), so on the sheet you can set the bulk as L for every 10 arrows instead of for every 1 arrow. If I use either the Ammo script or ChatSetAttr to adjust the quantity of any inventory item, the total bulk changes to calculate every single arrow as L bulk instead of every 10 arrows as L bulk. Here's how this looks: below I have an inventory with 100 arrows (1 bulk) and a longbow (2 bulk) for a total of 3 bulk. If I use Ammo or ChatSetAttr to change the quantity of the arrows, the total bulk changes from 3 to 12, treating each arrow as L bulk. I saw someone post recently about hyphenated repeating sections causing issues with how the API interacts with repeating sections ( the post is gone now see below; thanks Andreas!). The section that arrows are in here is repeating_items-worn. Anyone have ideas about whether this is a sheet issue or a script issue? Thoughts on how to fix?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Persephone said: I saw someone post recently about hyphenated repeating sections causing issues with how the API interacts with repeating sections (the post is gone now). The section that arrows are in here is repeating_items-worn. Anyone have ideas about whether this is a sheet issue or a script issue? Thoughts on how to fix? Anyone reading this: For context, this is the thread mentioned: [BUG] "Ghost rows" in repeating sections when a dash '-' is used in the section name
Noticed another issue recently where repeating sections values set to 0 with Ammo cause the row name to return as 0 rather than repeating_section-prefix_-IDstring012345_attr_suffix, and I have a feeling it's related to sheet workers. ChatSetAttr doesn't cause this issue, but still has the issue in the first post.