Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Looking to join a Homebrew!

Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Greetings! My name is  Euphamia  and i'm looking for a group to play in a homebrew game!  I been running my own group for the past year and had quite a bit of fun.  But peoples scheduled started to change and we lost most of the core group.  So now I'm looking to be just a normal player and get back in to the Pen and Paper type of game play that I have fallen in love with.  I been searching on and off for the past few months and nothing has jumped out at me.  So was hoping I would find a good suggestion here.   Nothing in the  AM  please!  ( PDT  time zone) Best days would be Saturday,  Sunday or Thursdays! So let's get down to the basics of what i'm looking for. 5th Edition Rule set but not locked in to following those rules 100% Fantasy Based world preferred but will listen to a good science fiction story concept like Cyberpunk, Star Wars or Fallout Type of games. 75% Role Play - 20% Combat - 5%  Maaaaaagic! 18+ Game Group As a good story has death,  blood and violence in it. Voice over discord based game. And a DM willing to work with there players!   Thanks  for listening and hope someone finds this post interesting! 
If you're willing and interested in trying pathfinder, we sure could help and you might like it
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Really looking for a 5e game.  But thanks!   Still looking ^_^
Hello,  I'm starting up a d&d 5e homebrew campaign 8 Jan 21 - requiring more Moderators for the us.If you are interested please reach me on discord: Mustard#2472
I’m looking to get a second, twice (ish) a month thing most likely Saturday nights, but in couple months will be more flexible. Pretty much within your parameters. I am an old school dm who moved to the latest edition last year. For Roll 20 I’d like up to four players. Pm me for more deets if you like!
Greetings my friend, I have the perfect opportunity. I am running a homebrew campaign based on my own wild and hopefully imaginative ideas. If you like fantasy, violence, and politics? I have the perfect chance for you. Hmmmm#4542 for more details. 
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Still looking for the right game!    Plus Cody your discord name doesn't work  ^_^
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Poke Still looking for a game!   
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Seems my luck rolls have been natural 1's   Still looking for a group! 
A game I am possibly joining is a homebrew of 5th ed that among other things alters how magic is gained, perceived, meaning, etc. It looks to be on the weekend so could be on one of your available days. And the timezone is in pst/est as well.
Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
Ah well still looking :/