What exactly am I looking for?:  Seeing as college is going to be kicking back on for me soon I was looking for a solid TTRPG I could fill some of my spare time with, seeing as I have quite a bit of it during some of the days of the week, especially in the afternoon or evening of a lot those days. I like having something I can actively think about and actively rewards you for creativity: and in a lot of cases TTRPG's scratch that itch quite well and then some. What kind of characters do you like playing: For me that is easy most of the time, support characters. Think of ones such as the group medic or engineer depending on the system. Or in the case of traveler, the guy/gal that can handle or provide a lot of financing for the groups various antics; maybe even have a ship the group can use?. In general I like to fill in the gaps of things the group might need for whatever system that might be. What's  your playstyle?: I find joy in doing the groups accounting when playing traveller...….That should give you some idea of the detail oriented nature of my thinking when it comes to how I play; I enjoy the chance of being able to think something through and getting rewarded for that fact. Such as Gm's actively encouraging out of the box and creative problem solving. Name:  Owen Age: 19 Experience:  2-3 years of TTRPG experience across a variety of systems with near constantly Traveller being in the mix (when a game for it can be found) Discord:  Gordon519#6850