Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2nd edition sheet glitch: Spell Deletion

Detailed description of the problem Seemingly at random, character sheets (PC and NPC) in Pathfinder 2nd edition games seem to completely zero-out daily uses for spells. Meaning the Daily-Use boxes (min and max) all go to 0 all the way down the spell list on sheets without warning. This seems to occur randomly when modifying any text box, clicking an Edit gear icon, minimizing the sheet... It's impossible for me to say exactly; I blink and the spells are un-prepared on my Pathfinder characters; my players and friends have had the exact same thing happen frequently since the most recent update.  Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Either 1 or 0. Unclear. I don't know if it happens randomly or if certain things trigger it; just interact with a Pathfinder 2e sheet and it will happen, most likely.  Description of setup Browser + Version Google Chrome. Version unknown; assumed current one. Browser Addons/Extensions None that affect Roll20. Adblock Plus is my only one. Operating System Apparently any. I use Chrome OS; others report the same issue on other OS.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Lady Kjell, you might get more attention for this by posting in Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)   It's a thread dedicated to the PF2e sheet. Cheers