Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid] 5e homebrew campaign Saturdays 8pm-12am EST; UK Sundays 1am-5am; Melbourne, Australia Sundays 12pm-4pm

Edited 1610664144
Australian Western Time Sunday 9am-1pm Honolulu, Hawaii Saturday 3pm-7pm Tokyo, Japan Sunday 10am-2pm <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/269048/falcons-peak" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/269048/falcons-peak</a> The grim fortress known as Falcon’s Peak has brooded over its mountain pass for almost a century. It was built by a brigand chief who called himself Lord Falcon, notorious for his lightning-fast raids, crafty kidnappings, and utter savagery in dealing with captives. Rumors were told of Falcon’s wealth and of a terrible monster trapped in a hidden pit somewhere beneath the fort. Falcon supposedly fed captives to the monster as sacrifices to his evil god. Eventually, the baronies bordering the pass were forced to mount an assault on Falcon’s Peak. After two days of battle, the soldiers overwhelmed the disorganized brigands—but not trace was found of Falcon, his family, or his plunder. The few surviving brigands said that Falcon and his family hid their treasure and committed suicide by drinking poison. Their bodies were entombed in hidden catacombs by faithful servants, who did not return. None of the surviving brigands knew where the treasure or the bodies were hidden. A cave beneath the fortress was found and searched, but it was small and led nowhere. Falcon’s Peak is said to have been abandoned and untouched for over 90 years. The only ones to enter the fort were unsuccessful treasure hunters; some never came out again. Most of the common people believe that Falcon’s Peak is haunted by the ghosts of the slain brigands, and none dare enter the old fort. As of yet, Falcon’s treasure has not been found. It is still somewhere in Falcon’s Peak, waiting to be claimed by anyone who has the courage and luck to find it. The player characters have been attracted by rumors of the lost wealth, made ever more spicy by its association with the infamous outlaw chief. This homebrew world is expansive and detailed, and I have almost an entire book written. This is not a poorly unified, scattershot collection of “notes” and “it’s all in my head”. No, I have well over 200 pages written, maps, adventures, classes, races, rich history and lore. It is not entirely complete, but there is plenty there to build characters and draw adventures from. And I'd love to update anything you wish to use, so feel free to keep me busy on it. Next adventure on 01.16.21 Seeking 4-6 players Fee: $10/session (e.g. $10/week) submitted via Paypal; 1st game session free 30+ years DM experience, started in 1989 This will be a 4-5 session adventure 4 hours each , new adventures roughly every month(ish) Laid back, respectful, and inclusive atmosphere for all Expansive posttechnology world High magic (for infrastructure, no difference for PC's), global communication, fast global travel, spacefaring Players get (Core/homebrew) + 1st party supplements to build PC’s Consent/accessibility: mostly rated r, normal dnd violence levels, fade to black or off-camera for taboo subjects, let me know what’s off-limits and I can accommodate you easily Pro Roll20 using Discord for Chat System Requirements: Desktop or Laptop manufactured after 2010, Chrome or Firefox, GOOD mic (I don’t want too much background noise, please!), web cam preferred but not necessary Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Two slots left.
One slot remains.
The adventure is underway but one slot still remains. The current situation will make it easy to work in a new character as the Fortress contains many captured adventurers. DM me if interested.

Edited 1611081177
I still have one slot available on this adventure. You'll be able to jump in right away because Falcon's Peak has quite a few captured adventurers trapped within. <a href="https://youtu.be/vc9jPp9tOTE" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/vc9jPp9tOTE</a>