Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Time Tracking (Hours and Days)

Hi : I am trying to find am eaasu way to track hours in game time and days.  I had some ideas but was wondering how others are tracking this in game. Any cool Macros/APIs or tricks ? Think how important time tracking in hours is in a wilderness exploration  game like RIME of FrostMaiden.  I want the time to be visible to players. Thanks YeOlde
I use Kirsty's Multiworld Calendar ( Link to Github API ), which suits my tastes very well and is set for the Faerun Calendar. It'll output the Calendar info to chat for you, and you can advance it by days or months and output the time passage for the players. The cool thing for Frostmaiden is it's got the weather, which the GM can roll on a table or select based on your scenario plans. GM Settings look like this: What the Players See: