Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question About January 4 Release Note

In the January 4 Release Note (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9674304/release-note-for-january-4-2021" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9674304/release-note-for-january-4-2021</a>), can someone elaborate on what this means: There are now two additional breakpoints for resizing a preview image of a rollable token I have looked at my multi-sided tokens and they look the same, but maybe I am missing something?
Gold
Forum Champion
Wondered the same! Following to see what this is
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I was curious too. I believe this refers the size of the preview when you resize the side-choosing dialog box. It can get quite large and much more visible. I'm not sure if this was always possible and that I never discovered till I poked around, or if more in-between sizes have been added?
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, folks! Great question. We'll update the release note later with this as well. If you resize the preview window for a rollable token, the preview will also resize. This addresses an issue where the preview for rollable tokens was too small. As Keith suggests: more in-between sizes were added to address this. It's still something we're looking into for how to make this work more elegantly. Does that answer the questions you're having?&nbsp;
That helps perfectly, thanks! I did not clue in to the fact that the preview window was resizable. Is that entirely new with this release, or has it always been resizable but did not change the preview picture size before? This is a nice quality of life addition.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It's always been resizeable, but the preview picture had fewer sizes that would display, so it usually would just appear to be tiny when resizing to see it larger, for example.