Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [Pathfinder] Two players looking for weekly Sunday or Monday game!

Edited 1610236090
My friend and I would like to join a Sunday or Monday afternoon group for Pathfinder, either 1st or 2nd edition. We are both in American Timezones (PST and EST), so please take this into account for scheduling. We love all aspects of Pathfinder and tabletop gaming, but we'd like to go huge with the roleplaying part of the RPG. We both prefer everyone uses voice rather than text, and we love to roleplay through voice in-game. Any sandbox type game is great for us, regardless of scope. Both of us have been playing Pathfinder for several years and are conversant with the system. We'll have no problem with making or player whatever characters we believe will best fit the setting. If you would like to contact us about a game, please send me your discord information and I will pass it along to my friend so we can both add you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey, this is the second player. I wanted to add that we're just fine joining a group already in progress or starting up with a fresh party. For me personally, one of the most important things for an adventuring party is that the characters have a strong connection and reason to be adventuring together, so I'd love to try and figure that out with everyone. Thanks for considering us!
I've been considering starting an online game, as my physical sessions are put on hold due to Covid-19. I don't have a game set up just now, but I'd love to get some more PF2e under my belt. I've been doing TTRPGs for just about 15 years, mostly as a GM, in a multitude of systems. I see myself as easy going, lenient and patient. I'm from Denmark, so GMT+1 for timezone, though, so Iunno if that can be fitted in with you guys, seeing as you haven't stated a zone. Hit me up if you feel like it could work out :)
Right, I should mention that. I'm PST and Cameron is EST. It might still work depending on what time you plan on running the game!
Well, I'm mostly flexible, especially on Sundays, and wouldn't mind playing later in the evening or into early morning, as I'm a bit of a night owl anywuss haha, so it depends on when in your afternoon you would be available. If you want you can add me on discord and we can discuss further :) Devils Pet Goat#3179
I have added you. Let's see what we can work out.