Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Free][One-shots] Everyone is John Fantasy Edition - Thursday Afternoon (EST) [18+]

Hey everybody, just seeing if anybody would like to play Everyone is John this Thursday afternoon, probably around 1 or 2 pm. If you are unfamiliar, it is a very simple game. No prep is required, indeed I would recommend coming up with your skills and goals on the spot. This is a very low-stakes game, and I'm specifically looking for those that don't care about winning, and are just out for an hour or two of messing around. If you're interested, just reply below with your preferred name, pronouns, and how many rounds you'd like to play (usually about 15-20 minutes).
my friend and I are VERY interested in it.
yes i would love to play.