Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds Official Sheet JSON Import Broken?

Anyone know if this feature is currently broken or needs additional setup?  The only thing I can get it to import from savaged.us JSON exports is the character name and a few derived stats like pace and toughness (but no actual primary attributes or skills).
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Which JSON format are you using? I'm not having any problems.  If you're not sure which JSON format you're using, PM me with a link to the JSON so I can see what it looks like and what may be going on. I will say, some complex characters (typically RIFTS) will have some issues, because those characters have options not available in the character sheet, etc.
Yea I can not get it to work either? I tried both the roll20 and the generic sheets...am I doing something wrong?
I figured it out.....the JSON from the "Export to VTT" on the data manager sheet does not work. but if you open up the character and go to the Export tab on the character it works
Thanks for the heads up!  I haven't had a chance to explore it but that's good news.  
Hey Craig, I let the good folks at Savaged.us know about the export issue in the Data Manager and they believe that has been fixed.  I'm not a Wildcard subscriber so I can't check it but thought I'd give you a heads up.