Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Audio Master - Fade In Playlist Bug

Been having an issue with the fade in a playlist command with roll20AM and I can't seem to isolate what is causing the problem. I have all my playlists set to shuffle through roll20AM, but when it use the command !roll20AM --audio,fade,in|Playlist  it will sometimes play multiple tracks simultaneously. The issue is intermittent, but happens quite often. I've tried disabling API scripts one at a time to see if there are ay conflicts, but the issue persists. Has anyone else ran into this?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Check the setting on the playlist.  Make sure its not set to playing all tracks at once.  I've never encountered that but I use the menus. That's damn strange.  
Yeah really random. I've double checked and all my playlists are set to shuffle or loop, and the fact that it sometimes behaves completely normally is baffling me. It will do it randomly no matter how an initiate the fade in of the playlist, wether I type it through chat, or go through the Roll20AM menus, or use the roll20AM macros I've made. I have some extensions in chrome so I'm going to mess with those next and see if I notice a difference. If that doesn't work then I'm out of variables and I'm stumped...
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have to wonder if that's a Roll20 caching issue.  Sometimes players will notice multiple tracks playing and I'm only playing and hearing one track. I have them refresh browser and it goes away.  
Could be. I'll have to keep an eye out and see if my players have an issue even when there isn't one on my end. Love this script btw, it's helped a lot with scene transitions and general immersion of my games. So thanks!