Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [Streaming Group] [Sundays/Wednesdays] Name Your Game

We are a small streaming group that usually look to broaden our horizons. We have an available time slot and thought we would reach out. All we need is a good mic, a cam and ability to work with the people on stream... if interested, toss me a message back. The timeslots we are looking to fill are on Sunday and Wednesday at 10am to 2pm EST. Examples of Past Streams: Mutants & Masterminds:  Link Masks:  LINK Scum & Villainy:  Link Hackmaster:  LINK ALIEN:  Link Ironclaw:  Link Urban Jungle:  LINK
I offer Free-to-Play games look at the  " 1Shot [Free-to-Play] " section in my Bio About me & Other Games I run
Unfortunately, we are looking for more than one shots to fill in those slots.
This is something I've been looking to get into for a while, just been searching for the right group. If you like, I'd love to discuss this with you.
Those times work perfectly for me as well.
Hello sir! I would most definitely be interested in your Wednesday time slot. I am a current DM of five campaigns. I have extensive knowledge and will not need a guided hand. I am an avid rper. I do not believe in min-maxing. People have flaws and so should characters. It gives then a chance to have some actual character development. I have a high quality mic and camera so there is no issue there. Grsnted you don't mind the occasional cat in my background. I have an idea for a character to try out, however if it doesn't suit the needs of the party I would happily adjust. I shall provide a sample.of the backstory and concept. Please excuse typos, grammar, and such on mobile at work. <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bE-qZ_NAtlwtRnfKLKLj3rWfD-eYg3OOYtcDxJuKOt4/edit?usp=drivesdk" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bE-qZ_NAtlwtRnfKLKLj3rWfD-eYg3OOYtcDxJuKOt4/edit?usp=drivesdk</a>
The Sunday slot has been filled, Wednesday is still open
Bumping back up, both slots are available once more if any GM is interested!
Sunday slot is once again available!
I run a game called little fears. Maybe you'd be interested in trying it out.