Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Journal Character Bio & Info Avatar Image Has Blank Horizontal Rows

I am trying to add an image in a new character handout for a spell template that a player can control and edit, and it keeps showing up with these white horizontal stripes running through the image. I've tried uploading JPG or PNG and using Chrome and Firefox but same issue. This didn't happen before with other spell templates I've created. Suggestions?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That is weird. Have you tried it with the 3rd party extension disabled?
Yes with Chrome no 3rd party extensions.  Guess what, problem just fixed (itself) when I Duplicated the handout and the image unbroke on the duplicate, so I just finished that one and deleted the one with the broken image. Must be gremlins or something. Go figure. Thx Keith! [UPDATE] It was something in the text in the Bio&Info text box, cause I once re-pasted without any formatting, that's what actually solved the problem.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah, good find. Sometimes copying and pasting can introduce some html weirdness. I usually try to paste without formatting, and then use the internal tools.