Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Wanted] 1920 Call of Cthuhlu battle maps

Looking for day and night maps that would include various street views and city locations 

Edited 1611367608
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
To my knowledge - this  Meanders Map Pack DUNWICH TOWN | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming  may be one of your best options for Cthulhu settings meeting those requirements. There is a Night ( Meanders Map Pack DUNWICH by NIGHT | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming ) and surrounding district expansions available (view more here:  Game Tile Warehouse | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming ) as well. They certainly are in short supply - which prompted me to make about 100+. You might also find these useful for interiors set in 1920's. Meanders Map Pack HORROR HAUNTS | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming Meanders Map Pack VICTORIAN MANSION | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming
Bought them all.   Thank you
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Well thank you. Innsmouth and Ry'leh expansions are scheduled for later this year.
Just getting into CoC here (first session tomorrow), so this is exciting news!
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hope they help you Denny. it's just one of those elusive map set types where you think there must be hundreds, thousands by now ... and, then you look and you see, well... there aren't. I will try to publish a Cthulhu suitable token set in the near future featuring pages from my necronomicon.
Am I the only one that find the idea of a Ry'leh expansion terrifying, and I GM Cthulhu. Looking forward to seeing the token set though.
Kris M. (Maphatter) said: Hope they help you Denny. it's just one of those elusive map set types where you think there must be hundreds, thousands by now ... and, then you look and you see, well... there aren't. I will try to publish a Cthulhu suitable token set in the near future featuring pages from my necronomicon. Awesome news, I will keep an eye out for this! Picking up the packs next week for sure.