Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [AD&D 2e] D&D, apply directly to the imagination! D&D, apply directly to the imagination! D&D, apply directly to the imagination!

Hey fellow kids. Do you like tunnels? Do you enjoy being constantly on the verge of being teleported, crushed, attacked, and/or made fabulously wealthy? Can you distribute 93 points amongst six stats, and make a Forgotten Realms based AD&amp;D 2e character with 75,000 xp? Do you like kits, splat books, and maybe even trying out an optional rule or two? If your answer to these questions is intelligible human language, you might like to join our latest expedition into Undermountain! Lasting between zero and a number of weeks, this will be a a dnd game of some undetermined quality. In addition to existing, we can give you a 93% guarantee that joining this game will in no way injure or affect your family pets. Wow! Such a bargain will not come around again! To take advantage of this opportunity for yourself or your loved ones, simply send a toll-free reply to this username <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273922/ad-and-d-2e-do-ya-like-tunnels-weve-got-tunnels" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273922/ad-and-d-2e-do-ya-like-tunnels-weve-got-tunnels</a>.

Edited 1612541687
If you hate the physical book so much I would suggest using D&amp;D Guide . No, seriously it has all the spells there I love it. My friends were trying to teach me D&amp;D so we can play all together and it failed tremendously. But for you, it might be a great tool to use. As to the bundle problem, I think it is ridiculous they didn't put everything together but I've heard they have licensing issues and some other stuff. Also, someone above said they will make a release before 2020, it's 2021 now did they make the release? Sorry wasn't following much. With this pandemic, I have so little get together and very little incentive to play.