Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Teleport] Ability to teleport all on one map?

The old Teleport thread closed, so I had nowhere else to post but in a new topic. I'm just wondering if Pat's Teleport script could, at some point, include a teleport-all command that teleported all PC tokens on a map to a teleport pad on that same map. I would find that command very useful on large maps where my dumb players have wandered all over the place and I need to assemble them quickly either to view an image or go through a door or whatever. 

Edited 1611261145
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
You can select more than one token and use the chat control panel - all of the selected tokens will teleport to that teleport pad. The output will also be in chat, so up-arrow will get you that if you want to use it repeatedly. 
Pat said: You can select more than one token and use the chat control panel - all of the selected tokens will teleport to that teleport pad. The output will also be in chat, so up-arrow will get you that if you want to use it repeatedly.  I could certainly select more than one token, but that's a bit of a pain when, as in the example I mentioned, the tokens are all over the place and I have non-player tokens on the object layer. Hmm. Thanks for the advice. Will think on this some more...
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Jay R. said: Pat said: You can select more than one token and use the chat control panel - all of the selected tokens will teleport to that teleport pad. The output will also be in chat, so up-arrow will get you that if you want to use it repeatedly.  I could certainly select more than one token, but that's a bit of a pain when, as in the example I mentioned, the tokens are all over the place and I have non-player tokens on the object layer. Hmm. Thanks for the advice. Will think on this some more... What I'm saying is you can set this button up beforehand. Before they start spreading out or arrive, select all the tokens and send them where you want to send them. Then up-arrow in chat, you have a chat command that will always do just that, that can be put in a button. 
Pat said: Jay R. said: Pat said: You can select more than one token and use the chat control panel - all of the selected tokens will teleport to that teleport pad. The output will also be in chat, so up-arrow will get you that if you want to use it repeatedly.  I could certainly select more than one token, but that's a bit of a pain when, as in the example I mentioned, the tokens are all over the place and I have non-player tokens on the object layer. Hmm. Thanks for the advice. Will think on this some more... What I'm saying is you can set this button up beforehand. Before they start spreading out or arrive, select all the tokens and send them where you want to send them. Then up-arrow in chat, you have a chat command that will always do just that, that can be put in a button.  Thanks for the tip! Edit: Just tried this and it didn't work. I was able to select all of them and teleport them, but when I arrowed back in the chat, all I got was the teleport command with the telepad (!teleport --teleporttoken|-MRb6c9aAuu8UBsJ26DW), which I had to run by selecting at least one token. 
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Okay - hang on - I'll have to see if there is a way to do that - not sure there is anything that takes a list of token ids without selection - there may not be. 
Pat said: Okay - hang on - I'll have to see if there is a way to do that - not sure there is anything that takes a list of token ids without selection - there may not be.  Thanks for checking, Pat. Maybe there's a way to select all tokens controlled by at least one player (but not by all) on the map?