Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][D&D][Free]Curse of Strahd player needed for existing game Sundays 7PM EST

We are at approx level 4 in an expanded Curse of Strahd setting with a narrative/Rp focussed environment (probably 70/30 in favour of RP) Sadly we have lost the party cleric due to scheduling issues. Whilst this does not mean there has to be a cleric as a replacement, prospective players should be open minded on character selection to help balance/round out the party. Character backstory will play a prominent role in the story. We play every Sunday at 7PM EST. As this game is streamed on twitch, good mic, cam and internet connection are essential Feel free to DM me on discord for a chat about the game. Thanks for reading! discord: droptune#9111 
Hey I was thinking of playing a Celestial Warlock Dark Elf, but would you consider having me and my fiance join? How many players do you have?
please DM me via discord to discuss