This is a call out to any intrepid Victorian Investigators out there, who want to learn more about the strange things that exist in this world, and to learn secrets that man was best not knowing. If you fancy joining this intrepid team investigations will take place on a Monday afternoon, starting on Monday 1st March at 1.00pm GMT, each session is expected to run for about 3 hours, however they may end a little before or after this time as I try and find a natural place to pause the scenario. Scenarios will be homebrew but may draw influences from published plotlines, and depending on the investigation abilities of the players and characters I would expect each scenario to take 2 to 4 weeks to complete, some longer ones may take upto 6 to 8 weeks. There will be a number of pregenerated character that players can choose from, each of which will have some skill points available for the player to customise them however they want to. The game has been given an 18+ tag due to the innate horror aspect of Call of Cthulhu although the scenarios are likely to be more investigative than horror orientated. Discord will be used for voice chat and a mic is essential, note taking during the sessions is also advised. This game will be Pay to Play, a payment of £10 per Scenario (not per session) will be requested from every player that takes part after the scenario is completed, anyone who does not pay this amount will not be allowed to take part in any further scenarios. This means you get to try one scenario before you have to pay anything, I am hoping that you will enjoy it enough that you feel it is worth paying for.&nbsp; If at any point you decide you aren't enjoying the game you can drop out knowing you need pay nothing for what you have played, but also knowing it will mean you won't be able to get into any future scenarios.&nbsp; While not compulsory, if people do enjoy the scenarios enough, particularly the longer ones, i would ask that you consider adding a tip to the payment, I want to keep the price low so as not to exclude people, so while any tips would be much appreciated, they will not effect your chance to join another scenario in the future. Standard Disclaimers Payment &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of £10 per scenario paid via Paypal within a week of the scenario ending. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Tipping &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of the player's discretion paid in addition to the standard payment at the end of the scenario via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Should you be interested in joining the game or have any questions regarding it, please either message me or leave a message on the LFP game listing. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/274367/cthulhu-by-gaslight" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/274367/cthulhu-by-gaslight</a>