Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu - Official adventures

I'll be running my first CoC session tomorrow as Keeper, & I've been reading through the modules available here (both excellent - The Lightless Beacon and The Haunting ) (not counting the solo player Alone Against the Flames ). Will there be any more official content available soon here? I'm quite keen to introduce my investigators to a campaign, and would rather host it here than elsewhere.
A new bundle just popped up on the marketplace a couple of days ago called "Dead Light and Other Dark Turns." Two modules and scenario seeds.
Thank you, Cheluvahar. I have now picked that up, so thanks for pointing that out, greatly appreciated.