Hello people, I'm in search of a Co-GM to help me run a long term city campaign for my group. With the PCs slowly advancing in power and influence the work load is rapidly expanding out of proportion as they are more free to move around without economic or status restrictions. I'm looking for a Co-GM to help me with city building, running fronts, running NPCs, creating locations, fleshing out factions and much more. The Co-GM will also get to play in the game as reoccurring NPCs and run factions against one another and the PCs. This is also a good learning opportunity for those new to game mastering or new to game mastering 5th edition. The game is a story of thieves by circumstance in a city that is rapidly evolving from early steam technology to full blown industrial revolution. The main ideas I had when creating the campaign were for the PCs to be low powered so there is tons of character drama, for the world to be steam powered so there is less need for magical gizmos and therefor the setting feels more grounded and gang warfare where the city is controlled by criminals to some extent with clear conflicts to be harvested for great tension. The game is played weekly on friday at 16:00 GMT+0 over discord and typical session length is four hours with a break in the middle. If this has left you with any questions, please do post them below and if you are interested in joining feel free to start a thread or send me a PM. Thank you for reading and stay safe.