Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Players using charactermancer at Session 0

Hi, Apologies if this has already been posted, had a look, couldn't find such a question. I have just discovered Charactermancer , which is amazing. I used this just now creating a character for CoC 7e which was real fun. Q: If I am holding a Session 0 with a group of players to discuss and create their characters, can the players use Charactermancer for themselves in the launched game?
Yes.  In my last two campaigns I have the players use the charactermancer for creating their characters and it has been very time efficient in not needing to look up all the class options and race traits.
Thanks for the response, Oginme. How do you get them to access charactermancer - Do they have it automatically, or do you create a blank character sheet template and assign it to them?
What I do is create a Character sheet and assign it to them. When the player first opens it they should see the option to use the Charactermancer.
That's awesome (& makes perfect sense), thank you KoS!