Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Alien Tokens

In the ALIEN RPG sets for "Chariot of the Gods" and " Destroyer of Worlds"...Is there a reason that the Roll20 versions of the adventures have no tokens for ANYTHING? The pictures are there to build, but the point of a prebuilt module...is to have everything built when you buy. Nothing is on the maps. Nothing is connected tokenwise, none of the victims are in their places. None of the monsters are hiding and laying in wait. What is the point of buying EITHER of them if I have to build it myself? Is it a starter set because they started to build it and just stopped??
I'm happy with the sets generally, but I agree this seems a missed opportunity and the lack of tokens is disappointing to say the least.