Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I need some help, deck of 54 cards deleted

Edited 1404347672
Hi, I messed up. While I was creating a new deck I deleted my standard deck of cards. can anyone help me? Moderators if there is a way to fix this my campaign is : <deleted join link - Gauss> Thanks
There's not currently a way to replace them...I'm curious how you did it since we removed the option to delete that Deck of cards since people kept accidentally deleting them. If you go to the Campaign and hit Copy/Extend campaign you can make a new campaign and transfer over all your stuff (Players, Maps, etc.) and the new Campaign will have the Deck in it I think. If not let me know.
Riley I tried to copy/extend the campaign, but it didn't work. Maybe if I started a new campaign and tried to transer

Edited 1404354460
Gauss
Forum Champion
It looks like the deck called "Bennies" cannot be deleted. Either somehow it got confused with the original deck (in the system) or perhaps the original deck was changed into the Bennies deck?
I created the bennies deck, it only has 15 or so bennies.
Thanks for looking though
I didn't alter the original deck. I made the bennies deck and started adding bennies icons. I had two decks and then the cards just disappered.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, thanks for the information, I have passed this along to Riley.