Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Shortcut key suggestions

Edited 1611947784
CTRL or ALT - []  move selected token one layer* back ([) or one layer forward (]) (there is no menu option for this)  * - I don't mean map/DM/token/Light, I mean the implied sub "Layers" within the map/DM/token/light layers CTRL or ALT + Shift - [] move selected token to front ([) or to back (]) (Same as right click, "to front/back") + or - Uniform Resize +/- one grid unit ALT - + or - Uniform resize +/- 3% CTRL-ALT - L Lock selected Token (to prevent from selecting and moving it) CTRL-ALT - U Unlock all tokens CTRL - D Is Drawing
CTRL-ALT - H Flip Horizontal CTRL-ALT - V Flip Vertical
Good suggestions, though I'll remind Pro users that the MapLock script can do all the object/token locking you need with a single toggle command. 
This suggestions incorporates some nice functionality, even if it were to be menu driven and not done by shortcut keys. One nitpick, though: once you lock a token, the only way to unlock it is to unlock all tokens? I would suggest some way to select a locked token (maybe double-clicking or shift-clicking?) and then another command to unlock that token.
Going by what Adobe does, since that's what I'm used to. Since once one or more objects are locked, you can no longer select them, you need to have an "unlock all" presumably. Or maybe "unlock all on current layer"... Rabulias said: This suggestions incorporates some nice functionality, even if it were to be menu driven and not done by shortcut keys. One nitpick, though: once you lock a token, the only way to unlock it is to unlock all tokens? I would suggest some way to select a locked token (maybe double-clicking or shift-clicking?) and then another command to unlock that token.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .