For the past several months I have noticed some strange slowness when it comes to Roll20 and Query's and Journal Tab switching.  To give an example of what is going on any time a macro prompts for input you click the submit and it takes far longer than it use to. This also seems to happen when switching between Chat, Journals, Images etc. I use to only see it when all my players logged in. At first started to chalk it up to peak times when playing but it has progressively gotten more noticeable. To fix the issue a simple reloading of the browser make the issue seem to go away which makes me think its local issue. However I have done basic troubleshooting clearing cookies and cache (I usually run Roll20 in Incognito) disabled add-ons and keep the size of the campaign to reasonable level (limiting the number of active character sheet to only what I need). However now I am seeing this is test games/ or games I use as design lab , these are not very big. I have tested with both firefox and chrome and start to see the same issue regardless. I have also test in two different operating system windows and Linux.   What I have noticed that looking at network traffic as soon as any of those above mentioned events are triggered there is a huge jump in network traffic and longer wait for response time than I would normally expect.  Not sure if this has been reported before but I am wondering if this some kind of odd bug.