Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Cyberpunk Red (Sunday Mornings, 11am CST)

Looking for a daring adventurer who wants to stick it to the man (and woman) who runs Night City. In this Chronicle your character takes on dangerous jobs and missions against very powerful forces. Cyberpunk Red is a game about being criminals in a very dangerous futuristic setting. Our heroes patronize a club known as the Blast Zone and can often be found there when they aren't off adventuring. Join up today to earn some EuroBucks while also flipping off authority! Notes:  Game is run over Discord every (mostly) Sunday morning. 11am CST start time. Runs for three hours (usually). If you're interested respond to this post and tell us why you'd be a good fit and are interested! I'll PM you my Discord. :) :)
Hi! I may be interested. I am not fit to play the game at all. I prefer investigation and talking rather than fighting. I do not like complex rules. I am old. If you, by any accident are still interested, Pompo#5688