Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid] Tales of the Yawning Portal - Full Course

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 5 USD per player per a 3-4 hour session via PayPal, prior to each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Your first session is free. Time and Important Intel: The games are weekly and will take place on Tuesdays 6PM GMT+1 starting from the first Tuesday where we reach a minimum of three players. If during the game we'll have a party of 5-6 players, the sessions will take 4 hours. In case of 4 players or less, the sessions will take 3 hours. About the Module/Addons: Behold, the Tales of the Yawning Portal ! Within this tome are seven of the most compelling dungeons from the 40+ year history of Dungeons &amp; Dragons. Some are classics that have hosted an untold number of adventurers, while others are some of the most popular adventures ever printed. The adventure will take you to the seven lands of myth and wonder, granting both challenge and treasures beyond your imagination. Full Course – The seven adventures will be played in a sequence, from easiest to hardest, taking your characters from levels 1 to 14/15. Each adventure takes roughly 3 to 4 sessions to complete and after each of them you can choose if you wish to switch a character or keep the old one with all the loot and thrills you’ve earned on the previous quests. A perfect treat for both players who enjoy dungeon delving and creative minds with many ideas for characters.&nbsp; ✪&nbsp; Sunless Citadel – explore an old tower sunk in the earth so deep that no rays of hope touch it. ✪&nbsp; Forge of Fury – seek powerful artifacts and treasures in the dwarven ruins of old. ✪&nbsp; Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan – visit the ancient temple full of mythical creatures and traps. ✪&nbsp; White Plume Mountain – retrieve three mighty weapons from the clutches of evil. ✪&nbsp; Against the Giants – face off against towering forces of giant kind and their minions. ✪&nbsp; Dead in Thay – prevent a powerful Lich from taking dominion over the land. ✪&nbsp; Tomb of Horrors – survive countless death traps and find your way to fame and glory.&nbsp; About the DM: I have many years of experience with adventures and themes of Dungeons and Dragons with two years of being a Dungeon Master on the Roll20 Platform. In those two years I have run numerous campaigns, including modules and long-term homebrew adventure, as well as dozens of arena-type games. I've played with both old and new players, helping many to have a better time experiencing the gift that I consider D&amp;D to truly be. I try to stick to the core rules, but I adapt to the changes in environment and to the players when the situation requires me to do so. I'm fine with UA and optional rules (except mystic). I adore roleplaying, but I understand players that tend to do things in a little quieter way. Rules: ✪ For voice chat we use discord. No need for cameras. ✪ Be friendly towards your fellow players and try to cooperate with them when in need. ✪ New players and veterans alike are welcome. I will gladly help people when asked. ✪ All official content as well as 99% of UA is fine by me. In case of using UA the DM must have a link to the utilized document. ✪ Since this is a paid campaign, attendance is expected. However, life is not always easy, and I realize that there might come a time when a player won't make it. If this happens after the payment is made, the credit goes towards the next session or I can try to return the money. Do keep in mind that missing a session directly affects the other players. Application: If you are interested in joining the campaign, please fill out the information below and post it in this thread, leave them in the LFG post or send me them via private message: Name/Nickname (how do you wish do be called): Age: Experience: Preferences (what do you want to see): Triggers (what you do not want to see): LFG Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/276635/tales-of-the-yawning-portal-full-course-sunless-citadel" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/276635/tales-of-the-yawning-portal-full-course-sunless-citadel</a>
Only 2 more slots remain.
We start tomorrow with session zero (could use one more person).
Due to more interested players from the Tuesday post we are forming a second group for Fridays. Everything applies as in the first post aside from the day of the session being Friday and starting session zero today in roughly 10 hours. We already have the player minimum, but could use one more person to make a nice party. If interested, contact me or follow the link to the LFP of TotYP for the Friday group below: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/9872993/tales-of-the-yawning-portal-full-course-sunless-citadel" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/9872993/tales-of-the-yawning-portal-full-course-sunless-citadel</a>
We could use one more person for the friday group.&nbsp;

Edited 1613675822
The group could still use more members for tomorrow game (Friday), as their run in the Sunless Citadel can prove deadly if left alone. ☆BUT☆ if you are interested in the other adventures from the Tales of the Yawning Portal, yet would like to start from a fresh campaign (Forge of Fury being the next in order) feel free to message me so I can save you a spot for the future.