Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1 compendium issues.

R unning a PF1 game. Tried to pull goblins out of the SRD/Bestiary 1 (which I have paid for). I was getting the blank token when I pull it out of the Bestiary, and if I doubleclick on it to get the character sheet, I'm getting a Charactermancer prompt, not the monster sheet like I do for the goblin dog, hobgoblin, or bugbear. Then sometimes, when opening up the goblin, I get the goblin on the right, which appears to be a 5e. Looking into it further, I appear to be getting the tokens for the 5e versions of hobgoblins and bugbears too. I'm getting this with backup of my game from August 2020, with the only addon for the game being the pathfinder flip map. I created a test game, and it's allowing me to pull in the correct token. Checking the hobgoblin, I get the correct images for them and bugbears.Today, it's no longer giving me the 5E, but I still have the default blank token. There's no character sheet information for the goblin (which if I doubleclick on the other tokens, it gives me character sheet with what appears to be PF2 icons? Anyone else encounter this? I'm on a windows PC, getting the same behavior with both Firefox and Chrome. I don't really want to create a whole new game, and transmogrify everything over, though I will if I need to.  I'm just confused as why this is happening when I'm not running anything 5E or Pathfinder 2, and haven't loaded anything into my game for them (That I'm aware of; my regular game does have the following: Roll20 Pro Map Pack  Pathfinder Playtest Flip-Mat Multi-Pack  Feylight Forest & Darkswell Caverns: Interactive Maps  Urban Maps Collection ).
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Might want to go into your game settings page (from the game launch page settings drop down) and make sure that the 5E compendium didn't get enabled in that game by mistake somehow. 
It's showing PATHFINDER (CHARACTER SHEET DEFAULT).  Good idea, though.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't know.  That is the only way I could think of that you might be getting 5E creatures from the compendium.  You might try a copy of that game (which would then retain your players and all your work) to see if the copy still has the problem or not.