Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

BECMI/RC game looking for more players.

Edited 1404438768
Basic dungeon crawl. Non specific setting/world. Two players in the group but we could use a couple more. Roll your stats, fill out your sheet and play. Sheet is automated to some degree. RULE SET : BECMI/RC DAY : TUESDAYS TIME : 7:00 PM EDT, 3-4 hour sessions VOIP: Skype (voice only, no webcams) OPTIONS: Base classes, started at same level as the rest of the group. Currently 3rd level CURRENT PCs: Thief, Fighter (both 3rd level) CURRENT NPCs : Thief CURRENT SITUATION: The party, after hearing of a rumored caverns in the hills, went to explore. They have found a level above the caverns that appears to have been abandoned for at least 20+ years

Edited 1404438896
No materials needed. All mechanics/spells/info are uploaded as handouts.

Edited 1404592654
Gold
Forum Champion
This looks good, Chris. I am interested. I have BECMI actual hardcopies from the old days. I think I can get RC on a PDF if needed. And as you said no materials are needed. I have skype. Can do Tuesdays at your time, starting this coming Tuesday. For a PC, anything is fine, I would be willing to try a 3rd Level Magic User if the party wants such.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I really want to join but I can't since I'm at school when this starts then eating dinner after school. Good luck Chris.