Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Disciple of Life

Edited 1612817851
"the creature regains  additional hit points equal to 2 + the spell's level." Is there an easy way to add this the my healing spells in my attacks? 5e ogl sheet if it makes a difference 
Are you using the 5E by Roll20 sheet? If so you don't want to add it in your attacks, as that would be overwritten if you so much as look at the spell on the spells page of the sheet. Go to the spells page and open the spell to edit. Add 2+the spell's base level to the healing amount, so for Cure Wounds you'd add +3 to the line with the 1d8. In the Higher Level spell section at the bottom where it says add 1 d8 there's a place to add a flat modifier on the end, so add 1 there.
Thank you but I would really like to be able to do it from the attack list if I can
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The attack list data are pulled from the spell data, and you can't change the higher level cast settings in the attack section. Your only other option is a full custom macro.
Ok thanks