Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 5e - Empowered Spell Sorcerer Macro - with Elemental Adept Feature

Edited 1612800219
Hey guys, i would like to share a macro for Sorcerer in Dungeons and Dragons on Roll 20. If you have the Empowered Spell Metamagic - and the Elemental Adept Feature, have fun with this tool :) ?{Empowered Spell Type| Normal, [[?{Damage Done?}-?{Replace Damage}+?{How many dice to replace}d?{die size}]]| Elemental Adept, [[?{Damage Done?}-?{Replace Damage}+{?{How many dice to replace}d?{die Size}+?{How many Dice again}d2r<1}kh?{How many Dice again}]]} The "Normal" Type: How much Damage you rolled? How much Damage to replace? How many Dice will be rerolled? Which Die size are they? The "Elemental Adept" Type:  How much Damage you rolled? How much Damage to replace? How many Dice will be rerolled? Which Die size are they? How many Dice will be rerolled again? (to determine, how many "1" will be replaced with a "2") Because of the Code i used - this should be placed as an Token-Action in the Attributes & Ability Section of your Charactersheet to avoid any macro damage.
Hey! I just wanted to check, the step 5 of the Empowered part of the code, should be the same number as step 3? It's a really good macro, and I'm hoping to use it soon enough, will take Elemental Adept at next ASI