Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't use custom character sheet anymore

Hello, On all the games where I am the GM that use Custom Character Sheet, I can't save the parameters page (where you input html, css and txt for translations). When I try to save that page, all I get is a big error message with an error ID :  10632f592dae47eab48ae36ce59329cc What can I do ? I have a game tonight, if I can't edit my custom Character Sheet I'm doomed ! Regards, Julien
Yep, got the same issue. My error message was 9a4396e8779443e982d5ac2ac5c667f4
Mike
Sheet Author
I've placed a bug report on this.
Okay guys, thanks ! I was going to do it but I wanted to be sure that I'm not the only one...
Same issue over here :) 

Edited 1613148937
Matt Carpenter
Pro
Sheet Author
Same issue, I was actually in the middle of developing last night and noticed it started somewhere around 12:30am-ish EST.
Mike
Sheet Author
It was fine this time yesterday.
Same issue here, was editting just fine yesterday too.
Hey everyone, We are aware of issues surrounding custom sheets and are actively working towards a solution ASAP. Apologies for the difficulties while we get this sorted out.
Any news on the topic ?
Hi Julien, This issue should have been fixed late last week-- I had been out be the time it was released and didn't properly pass off responsibility of an update here. Apologies for that. Are you or others still encountering this issue? If so, you may want to attempt clearing your cache and see if it persists after that as well.
Hi Drespar, To be honest, without a word from you, I didn't even try to look if the problem was solved. So I tried yesterday, and KABOOM : the problem was solved ! So, nevermind my question, it's all OK. Thanks and good day to everyone !