Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with a Macro for PF2 Secret Rolls

Edited 1613236080
So I have a Macro that allows me to whisper skills selected from a pop up window for a selected token. I did not develop it I am just trying to edit it to do more what I am looking for. Here is the Macro /w gm &{template:rolls} {{header=Secret Skill}} {{roll01=[[1d20cs20cf1 + ?{skill used|Perception,@{selected|Perception}|Acrobatics,@{selected|Acrobatics}|Arcana,@{selected|Arcana}|Athletics,@{selected|Athletics}|Crafting,@{selected|Crafting}|Deception,@{selected|Deception}|Diplomacy,@{selected|Diplomacy}|Intimidation,@{selected|Intimidation}|Medicine,@{selected|Medicine}|Nature,@{selected|Nature}|Occultism,@{selected|Occultism}|Performance,@{selected|Performance}|Religion,@{selected|Religion}|Society,@{selected|Society}|Stealth,@{selected|Stealth}|Survival,@{selected|Survival}|Thievery,@{selected|Thievery}|@{selected|repeating_lore_$0_lore_name},@{selected|repeating_lore_$0_lore}|@{selected|repeating_lore_$1_lore_name},@{selected|repeating_lore_$1_lore}|@{selected|repeating_lore_$2_lore_name},@{selected|repeating_lore_$2_lore}|@{selected|repeating_lore_$3_lore_name},@{selected|repeating_lore_$3_lore}|@{selected|repeating_lore_$4_lore_name},@{selected|repeating_lore_$4_lore}|@{selected|repeating_lore_$5_lore_name},@{selected|repeating_lore_$5_lore}}]]}} {{roll01_type=skill}} I would like when it outputs into the chat window the header to have the name of the character selected and what skill was used. Any advice? (Yes I am aware it kicks out errors for the lores)
I figured out how to get the name of the character selected into the submenu, still working on figuring out it showing what skill was used.