Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Image Cache

Jiboux
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi all, I am developping a character sheet and I noted that roll20 is having some kind of cache for the images that are referred in the CSS/HTML. It sometimes creates me issues, where to test a new icon, I have to create each time a new filename. Also, I see sometimes on the sheet sandbox, the cache is breaking and I have question marks instead of some images. Is there any way to refresh the image cache and force it to reload all the images ?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Not sure if that's possible. This problem have been encountered in the past, but no solution apart from changing the filename was figured out.
Jiboux
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks... I think there may also be something with my browser's cache and not roll20... I loaded the page on another browser and all was fine