Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [FREE] [5E] [Sundays - 6pm EST] Greyhawk theme'd hex crawl

Edited 1613318750
At the edge of civilization, a brave group of adventurers sally forth to engage with goblins, orcs and bandits that threaten the town of Narwell. You, as a Narwell hunter will explore the wilderness, face down baddies, and explore the Wild Coast at the edge of the Orcish Empire. Our group has recently lost two members and are looking to fill slots. We stream our games live on twitch, so video and audio are a must. In regards to the campaign itself, the party has only just hit second level, so not much has been missed. Post below if interested and I'll reach out to interview. Characters will start at 2nd level. Examples of Past Streams: Mutants & Masterminds:  Link Masks:  LINK Scum & Villainy:  Link Hackmaster:  LINK ALIEN:  Link Ironclaw:  Link Urban Jungle:  LINK
 I am interested in playing GreyHawk . I'm Est and that time works for me .