If your party needs heals and awesome crowd control, drop me a line and let's chat.  Hi there,  I'm an experienced player and recently took up a DM role, but I want some PC time too. I'm 41, white male who is into music, social justice and fair equity. Your game needs to be inclusive and friendly, but I'm not afraid to hit dark topics. I own a business, I'm a dad, a DM and I'm really busy, so I don't have time to mess about to find a good group to run with.  Availability: Saturday, Sunday or Monday evening, US Pacific (weekly or semi-weekly)  Character details: I prefer to run my druid (circle of the mountain) and look to potentially multiclass a dip into cleric for improved healing and OP Goodberry. Also keen on dipping into socerer depending on the game expectations for higher levels.  I'm not going to be one of those toons that comes with a completed backstory. I prefer to weave my story into the quest line. If multiclassing comes in, it will be plot based rather than just my desire for a cool pc. Also happy to jump into a game in progress.