Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Group Seeking Replacement Player

Jason here and I currently am running a Pathfinder game every Wednesday night at 8pm EST . One of our members sadly had to drop out due to their work schedule, so we have an open spot! A little bit about the game, it is an open world homebrew game where major story elements have you and your adventurers exploring the wide magical world of Zevis. Currently you were hired to join an expedition crew to explore and search for a long lost pirate treasure located on the mysterious Emerald Island. However, your ship managed to wreck itself against the reefs, leaving you and your party stranded. By exploring the island and locating lost crew members of the ship, you and your fellow members shall learn why hidden secrets the island holds, while also trying to find your way off. The current party is made up of a Human Inquisitor, Human Oracle, and a Halfling Ninja. We are seeking someone willing to fill a tank role or damage role. Only core races are allowed at this time, any class except for 3rd party. Your character will be starting at level 4. Really just looking for 1 slot to be filled, but I might have it open for 1 more. I would like to get to meet you before I go over any other homebrew rules and details about the game and help with any character creation questions as well as have you meet with the rest of the group. Our next game day shall be July 16th, 2014. Please send me private messages to get in contact with me. Giving ideas for a character are fine, but no character sheets yet please. Hoping to hear from you all soon!
Sounds awesome. Wish it weren't on Wednesdays :(
Sounds like a lot of fun, I have character ideas that I think could fill one of the roles you want, one is an Elven fighter who uses very light armor to be a shield fighter, and the other is a very tricky whip fighter. I am good for wednesday nights est for the forseeable future.
I would like to join if you still have a spot