Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One, possibly two players looking for a group to play any system. I personally have experience in Pathfinder and Shadowrun.

Edited 1404596253
Hello, I'm looking for a summer game to play in addition to my main group, a friend of mine from the main group is also interested in picking up another game. We usually play on Fridays so any day other than that is good for a session. As said I have experience in Pathfinder and Shadowrun (albeit, for the latter not as much as the former. And I wouldn't call myself an expert at either.) I am interested in joining a more laid back group where we can hang out in addition to playing our game. (Funny story, first experience I ever had with tabletop games was in a stuffy unfriendly straight to business style group. I wasn't a huge fan of that. Though seriousness obviously has it's place. That is all beside the point.) We're/ willing for any system although my friend isn't so into futuristic stuff (the main group has tried convincing him to play Shadowrun but he isn't interested). I may be able to convince him though if you want to run Shadowrun. I'm extremely interested in d20 modern and Call of Cthulu but have yet to acquire the books so those are off the table (as I do not know how to play. I'd love to know though!) As for voice communication, we can use anything but skype is preferable. I've seen groups use TeamSpeak and Mumble before though. Thanks in advance for the responses, Drew
Don't know if 'bumps' are appropriate but I'm going to do this once to get a little higher on the list again.
Bump...
hello, me and my friend are also looking for a game, do you think you or your friend could gm a pathfinders game? my friend is coming over from dnd 3.5 so he knows some things. i am currently in a play by post and looking to add a more live game in.
ok, my friend dont have time so it would be just me joining
if its pathfinder i am interested !!! I have gm'd before and am willing --id rather play but i have fun doing both
Thanks for the reply Ricky, I'll consider it. :) As I already have a Pathfinder group I was kind of hoping for something else, but I'm not going to complain about an offer. How much experience GMing do you have?
Hey I'd like to join your group I don't have much experience with pathfinder or anytypes of boardgames because I'm just getting started but I have went over the rules and would love to learn more so if you plan on making a group just say something and I'll do it.,